About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, July 9, 2018

PIP Challenge 1827

Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Challenge 1827
All PIP challenges are ANYTHING GOES
So just get your cards ready and...
join in the fun NOW
So glad to have Di's Digis as our sponsor this week!
Go check them out now!
Here's my card!
I have many of Di's Digis but I'm not at my regular computer...it's being healed, or...probably not. Sniff. So, I used a card I made using Gerda Steiner, another one of my absolute faves. I bought this stamp set with my friend from 8th grade. We had raised guinea pigs together for a very long time. Great memories! So, when I saw this it was a GOTTA HAVE IT moment. This is the card I mailed to my friend out in TX. I colored it using Copic markers. Boom, done! 

Thanks for stopping by!!
Consider "following" my Blog before you leave!
A big THANK YOU to our sponsor for this challenge:
Be sure to visit our sponsor's website and begin creating
some of your own awesome creations! Their digis are amazing!! Plus they are a wonderful sponsor!
Still time to get involved with the 

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Sweet card sure to bring on a giggle fest! Awesome coloring of the Guinea pigs! I can just hear them squeal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card Pam!! The image is toooo adorable, reminds me of all my girls guinea pigs!

    ReplyDelete