About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, July 23, 2018

PIP Challenge 1829

Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Challenge 1829
All PIP challenges are ANYTHING GOES
So just get your cards ready and...
join in the fun NOW
So glad to have Polkadoodles as our sponsor this week!
Go check them out now!
Here's my card!
I LOVE Polar Bears and these awesome bears came from our fabulous sponsor, Polkadoodles!! All their products are wonderful and coloring this image, using Copic markers, was fun! I decided to go with purples for the contrasting color against the bears. I cut the image out and layered it on an embossed piece of cardstock. I added a little sparkle to the snow, using a Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen. (Love those pens!) 

The layers were placed and that completed the card.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Consider "following" my Blog before you leave!
A big THANK YOU to our sponsor for this challenge:
Be sure to visit our sponsor's website and begin creating
some of your own awesome creations! Their digis and products are awesome!! Plus they are a wonderful sponsor!
Still time to get involved with the 

6 comments:

  1. wow loving this and your colouring is amazing...just had to follow you now...your post is full of inspiration.xx[aussie aNNie blog] ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thanks sooooo much! Hope I continue to inspire. I know I need inspiration a lot of the time! hehe
      Thanks for following me!
      Hugs!!
      Pam

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful card. I love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. You're WAAAAY too kind! But from you, it means a lot! Hugs

      Delete