About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Thursday, August 9, 2018

More Crafter's Companion

I can't get enough of Crafter's Companion and they just keep bringing me more and more things to inspire me to creativity! Hope you have tried some of their remarkable products. ESPECIALLY the Gemini machines! Can't die cut without mine anymore! lol!! Here's a card I made.
I stamped the flowers with a watermark pad and white embossed it on black. I used a ribbon border for the top of the black piece then fussy cut around the flower edges. I colored the flowers with the fabulous Spectrum Noir Metallic Markers. What a shimmer they create. Wish my camera could have picked it up better, but you will have to take my word for it! It's lovely! I die cut the word Believe a few times and ran some white ribbon through the ribbon border, then put my card together. Here are the products I used! You can find some of them at Crafter's Companion or HSN on Aug. 15.

           

 


View more Crafter's Companion projects 

No comments:

Post a Comment