About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, January 21, 2019

Sympathy Cards

It's always sad to make sympathy cards,
because I ONLY make them when I need
them. Boo hoo. Since I am in FL now I went
with two VERY simple cards. Two friends each
lost a parent recently, one mother and one father.
It doesn't matter the age, mental, or physical
condition of our parent, it's always a hole in
our hearts. So, these two cards took a blink
to make. My fave kind of card. A die cut 
sentiment from Crafter's Companion, and ribbon.
The cardstock makes it look like a lacy 
background. Sometimes paper is the key!
I'm entering these in the following challenges.


3 comments:

  1. I rarely make sympathy cards ahead of time, either. It would be a good idea, though. Anyway, your cards are simple and pretty--perfect for a caring sympathy card. And I agree, paper can definitely make the card! Just stopping in from the Crafty Catz blog before linking up my own creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really good idea to make in hand, sadly we all need them, these are lovely and I am glad you shared them with us at CraftyCatz this week. good luck in the challenge and I hope you join us again.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reminding me, Pam, that Sympathy cards are always something we need on hand. I love that your cards are suitable for any age, and any gender. Beautifully done! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete