About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, July 15, 2019

PIP Challenge 1928

Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Challenge 1928

This week's sponsor is 
Sheepski Designs
Be sure to pop over and see all the 
fabulous digis they have!  
Go check them out now!
Here's my card!
It's been a hectic few weeks since I 
found out I was going to be a Grammie
Pammie! Yep, my first, and only grandbaby.
His name is going to be Joe, and he'll be
joining the family sometime next Sunday
or Monday. Induced! Soooo, today was 
the baby shower. WHEWWWW! I'm so
amazed I found any time to make a card, 
but, here it is!! Colored using Tri-blend
markers. They are pretty awesome. 

Thanks for stopping by!! 
Consider "following" my before you leave!


A big THANK YOU to our sponsor for this challenge:
Be sure to visit our sponsor's website and 
begin making some of your own awesome 
creations! They have sooooo 
many awesome digis to choose from!

Still time to get involved with the 

No comments:

Post a Comment