About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, January 6, 2020

PIP Challenge 2001

Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Challenge 2001

Here we are in a brand new year! I pray
that everyone had a great Christmas and 
holidays! I stayed healthy and had family
around me, so all was awesome! Especially
with a "baby's first Christmas" this year.
Well, enough of that, lol, let's get to the 
challenge and this week's sponsor is 
Limited Runs
Be sure to pop over and check out all the 
amazing, and fun, digis available! 
 Go check them out now!
Here's my card!
I'm not big on "snail mail" but I will just 
have to send this one to someone when I'm
in Florida the next 3 months. lol. 
I colored this little snail with Copics and 
added a die cut board behind him. I raised
him up and added some flowers that matched
the background paper perfectly! That 
doesn't happen often. hehe. 
Thanks for stopping by!!!
💓
Consider "following" my before you leave!


A big THANK YOU to our sponsor for this challenge:
Be sure to visit our sponsor's website and begin creating
some of your own awesome creations! 

Still time to get involved with the 

No comments:

Post a Comment