About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, October 19, 2020

PIP Challenge 2042

PIP Challenge 2042

A big THANK YOU to our sponsor
 for this challenge: 
Jan's Digi Stamps is kindly offering a
$10 Gift Certificate. Without our amazing
sponsors the challenges wouldn't happen. 
HERE'S MY CARD!!
I'm entering it in 
Fall is my favorite color! The card didn't 
photograph very well but you get the gist.
I colored it with Copics. A raised sentiment
and a couple of layers and it's finished.
It's a fabulous image. "Pumpkin Thyme"
Be sure to check out
Jan's Digi Stamps
Thanks for stopping by!! 
Consider "following" my before you leave!

Still time to get involved with the 

2 comments:

  1. Pam, Fantastic coloring and fall colors. Thank you for showcasing and sharing my "Pumpkin Thyme" set on your clean and impressive creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck! HAPPY CRAFTING!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done 😊 love it.
    Good luck with the contest. - Mel Sanz JDS

    ReplyDelete