About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, June 14, 2021

PIP Challenge 2124

YAY for our current challenge 2124 and
our amazing sponsor,
Jan's Digi Stamps is kindly offering a
$10 Gift Certificate. Without our amazing
sponsors the challenges wouldn't happen. 

Here's my creation for this week!
The flower image from Jan's Digi Stamps 
is actually an Orchid but I decided I wanted
to make it a daffodil instead. Shows how 
versatile images can be. I made the image
small and printed out 2 of them. Once 
colored with Copics I fussy cut them out.
The THANKS die cut is from Crafter's 
Companion. I added a couple of strips of
the coordinating pattern paper across 
the top and bottom of the die cut. I attached
the flowers with mounting tape and 3 dots
of Black Nuvo Vintage Drops to create the
pearly effects.
Thanks for stopping by!! 
Consider "following" my before you leave!

Still time to get involved with the 

3 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! So eye-catching too. Fabulous card! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your creation. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles craft challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple yet elegant! Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete