About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, December 6, 2021

PIP Challenge 2149

 This week's sponsor is PIP Challenges and they're offering a 

$5 gift code 

NOW...
Here's my card for this challenge:
Ok, I LOVE Mo Manning's art but I just
can't color right to do it justice. I used
Copics to color and I used a sparkle pen
for all the water. Unfortunately my photo
doesn't show the shimmer and I was too
lazy to take another after I found out. 
The sentiment is from a stamp company
that is no longer in business. Be sure to 
join in the challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Consider "following" my before you leave!

Still time to get involved with the 

No comments:

Post a Comment