About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Sunday, March 31, 2024

PIP Challenge 2413

Happy and Blessed Easter!!
PIP Challenges has a wonderful NEW sponsor
It's always fun getting to find new stuff
and a great sponsor as well! YAY!
Here's my card... 
Since I had to leave sunny Florida yesterday
I felt this was the perfect card for the
bitter sweet departure. I look forward to 
returning home and family but will miss the
"family" of friends there in FL. 
Anyway...
This image already had the words in place.
(and one image, without the words, was
included too) I colored the image with TriBlend
markers and had my Brother's Cut n Scan
cut it out for me. The background was actually
paper, except I added the birds in the sky.
I attached the image with mounting tape
and an added a twine bow to 
complete the card.

Be sure to stop by Pattie's Creations
and head over and join in the
Current Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Consider "following" my before you leave!

A big THANK YOU to our sponsor 
for this challenge:
Be sure to visit our sponsor's website 
and begin creating some of your own 
awesome creations! She has so many 
awesome images to choose from!!
Still time to get involved with the 

1 comment:

  1. Love this card Pam - the 'sign' is such a fun image!
    And certainly, Christ is Risen indeed. Allelujah
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete