This week's awesome sponsor is
and we are super excited to have them
sponsoring our challenges! They are amazing!
You certainly want to be a part of this challenge!
So be sure to pop over and check out all the fabulous products they have! Get everything you
need in one place to create your next project!
Taylored Expressions offered a Summer
School class that I joined in on. I
received all the products needed, plus
I added some misc. supplies and got
creating. The stamped image was colored
with OLO markers. I had to order the
ones I used. I must say, that they are AMAZING
markers. I wish I could order them all but
since I have all the Copic markers and
refills, I couldn't justify the purchase. Boo hoo.
The card is a diagonal Z fold base.
After I had my base ready I created my
layers. I used a checked background
stamp on the blue and a stencil
for the background on the kraft paper.
A die cut was used for the berries
then raised up with mounting tape.
The Quilted die cut was used on the oval
white piece. I love that die!! A couple of
Consider "following" my before you leave!
A big THANK YOU to our
sponsor for this challenge:
Still time to get involved with the
.jpg)








No comments:
Post a Comment