Another fun challenge ahead! PIP's fabulous
sponsor for this week is
It's always fun getting to find new stuff
and a great sponsor as well! YAY! Be
sure to go shopping!!
Here's my card...following the 5th
Monday theme: Apples
apples! LOL! I colored this image, from
Pattie's Creations, with my Copics. I
printed out 2 images and cut out the main
pumpkin so I could mount it up for
dimension. I scored some lines and added
some twine and leaf charms. Then a few
white gel pen highlights.
I always find lots of great images for
Be sure to stop by Pattie's Creations
and head over and join in the
Thanks for stopping by!!
Consider "following" my before you leave!
Consider "following" my before you leave!
A big THANK YOU to our sponsor
for this challenge:
She has so many awesome
images to choose from!!
Still time to get involved with the
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment