About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, November 7, 2011

My January Library Stamp Camp Project

A*Muse has these great little calendars and I thought it would be nice for my ladies to make their own.  So much more could be done with these cute calendars but with my limited time I went with some pretty basic stuff.  But I think they'll have fun stamping and embellishing this little bit anyway.  You can't see the sparkle or embellishments well but it's there.  hehe  Hope you like!
















5 comments:

  1. I love the June page.....but then, that's my birthday month...haaaa!
    Lovely project, Pammie... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so what happened to December? Is Christmas cancelled next year? Think I like October best, pretty leaves :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Anne-Marie, you're a honey. And Claire...whatever do you mean???? December is right where it belongs......now...heehee Imagine that!! LOL hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with AM, even for the same reason! March is close second with all it's glorious green. Shocked C didn't go with November since it's a lot of browns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, personally, I like February best...who could resist all that pink?

    ReplyDelete