About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Day at Sue Chaney's



Boy, life is wonderful.  This has been such a week of fun...stamping with friends.  It's so relaxing and renewing.  So this week was a Gerri Morgan, Donna Yulga, and Sue Chaney kind of week.  WOO HOO!!!  Thanks ladies!!  You are such special gals!  Tomorrow I'll have another good day since my niece, Shelley, is flying into Milwaukee.  YAY!  Sad to say her dad, my brother, Paul, has cancer and she's coming to spend time with him and to help him make appointments.  Those of you reading, prayers are greatly appreciated.  Paul is a strong and spiritual man I am sure God is giving him strength....ok...anywayyyy, Shelley is arriving tomorrow!!  yipee!!  Ok...back to Sue...I got to visit her for the first time since she moved closer to me again.  Love her home and her decorating is awesome!  We spent time stamping and talking...ok, mostly talking since I only have a couple of cards to post. 

This one is Sue's My Favorite Things Wed. Stamp Club Sketch entry for this week.  I adore it!!  The colors are perfect for this cute little stamp!!  I hope she takes a better picture because this one doesn't do it justice at all!!!  It is by far a lot prettier!!




This is my entry to the challenge.




Here is the other card I made after all day at Sue's.  hehehe



Thanks so much for looking!
hugs!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely cards ladies...did you tell her hello from me? Huh???

    Another wonderful looking craft cave. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't tell her "hi" for you...I forgot. :-) Too busy making ALL THOSE CARDS!! hahaha...pretty sure she'll get your "hi" from here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you were havin' too much fun, huh! Love the results!
    Love and prayers are what got me through cancer....I'm adding mine to your brother until he's well again. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. A-M, how could I not have fun!!?? We were stamping AND talking!! Did I mention eating, as well? lol Thanks so much for your prayers! Praise God for seeing your through cancer! big hug!!

    ReplyDelete