About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Friday, January 6, 2012

The Crafts Meow Dec - Jan Sketch Challenge

I found another sketch/company that I'm enjoying and
just had to jump into the challenge at



3 comments:

  1. All your cards are very pretty. Continue to have fun, fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous take on the sketch...love your choice of colors! Thanks for joining us at The Craft's Meow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, this is so beautiful! The paper you picked is perfect for that sweet image! Thanks so much for playing in our sketch challenge at The Craft's Meow! We hope you'll join us again!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete