About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Wednesday, June 27, 2012


Challenges:

Less Is More/Paper Piecing

CAS-ual Friday CFC 58/Pretty In Pink

Make It Monday/Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Pam! I like the cute image and the distressed border.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!!! a lovely image and fab paper piecing
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and a well cute card

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, lovely image and paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your piecing looks great, super mix of patterns
    Thanks so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete