About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Bit of Florida

Today started out a bit gloomy but the day improved to sunny in the low 70s. Very pleasant. The house is very comfortable and sometimes almost too warm, then too cold. lol No, I am through with the hot flashes. God is blessing this time and soon the guys will be joining us. I just pray that they have safe travel. Bet they are ready too. More snow in WI. I am SO glad to be in the sun. Thank God! Here's a pic of our later afternoon walk along the Gulf.

No comments:

Post a Comment