About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Sunday, October 19, 2014

October's Stamp Time Cards

It's that time again and even though I was REALLY sick yesterday, I managed to get these cards ready for ST.  I enjoyed the Inlay Die Cut technique and I hope that I'm able to teach it easily enough.  I had plenty of hits and misses. lol  Hope if you live in the area you will sign up and join in on the fun.  I will say, every time I have a ST I miss my mom.  She was always good for a laugh or too, most at her, good natured, expense.  Ok...here are the cards we'll be making.

]
Thanks to whoever posted the card on Pinterest that led to my snowman creation!

Another Pinterest swipe.  Such creative people out there!!

Ok, once in awhile I get a couple of my own ideas. lol  Clean and Simple are some of my faves!

Inlay Die Cut, thanks to SCS weekly inkling tutorial for this idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment