About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, March 30, 2015

A Challenge Before Heading Back To WI!

As much as I'm looking forward to being home with my family and friends I will certainly MISS this wonderful sunshine and beach!! Ahhhhh, it's been blissfully awesome! Thank you, Jesus!! ANYWAY, I am putting this card into the following challenges. The card got mailed out to Sue Chaney. 

Creative Corner Challenge - spring has sprung


Sentimental Sundays Challenge 252 - springtime...flowers


I used My Favorite Things stamps and dies, and, of course, my Copic markers. 
The wonderful stitched dies are from Lil' Inker Designs.

Check out past challenge entries HERE

5 comments:

  1. My internet is playing up and I can't see your project.. ill have to pop back and try again soon. But in the meantime Thanks for playing in the Use a Die challenge with Polkadoodles.

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card hun. Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Polkadoodles.
    http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/

    Hugs
    Naz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautifully coloured & gorgeous card!! Thank you for joinin in with our 'Die' challenge at Polkadoodles this fortnight. http://polkadoodle.blogspot.ca/2015/03/week-13-use-die-polkadoodles-crafting.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh what a cutey!
    Thanks for joining our Spring has sprung challenge over at CCC.
    Linda DT-CCC

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO cute!! I love how beautiful she is colored and her wagon full of sunflowers too!! Thanks so much for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete