About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

MFP October Blog Hop DAY 2

















IT'S ALL ABOUT THE KIDS
  BLOG HOP

JOIN US EACH DAY, OCT. 27-30 FOR SOME CHILD LIKE FUN. WE'LL HAVE TUTORIALS AND DT INSPIRATION. THERE WILL BE PRIZES FOR 
LEAVING COMMENTS ON THE DESIGN TEAM'S BLOGS AND PRIZES FOR TRYING OUR TUTORIALS.  YOU WILL HAVE 2 WEEKS TO ADD YOUR PROJECT 
TO THE OCT 30 POST FOR US TO SEE SO THERE IS NO EXCUSE NOT TO JOIN IN THE FUN. 

Please
 Hop along with us!! 

 You could win one of the MFP Stamp
Shop Child related stamp sets. Just comment on the
following blogs ( don't forget this one ) each day for
more chances to win! ( You do NOT need to comment
on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn
randomly.) Try one of the tutorials shown during
the Hop and add your photo to the Inlinkz at the bottom
of the post. The winners will be announced on
Nov. 14, 2015 right here on the MFP Stamp Shop Blog.
You can go back and comment if you missed a day.
( HINT: The more you comment the more chances
you have to win. And comments on the MFP blog count
twice. ) The deadline for commenting and posting 
pics of your projects is Friday Nov. 13, 2015
at 10:00 PM EST.
Tutorials

Let's get started !!

For this HOP I decided to use the same stamp
set for each day hoping to show several 
different ways a set can be used.
I am using 
"BUNDLE OF JOY"



Here's my card for DAY 2



This is a pull card, which seemed perfect for my
stork. I used a white card base. Using a blue 
piece of cardstock I punched an oval hole slot.
I used mounting tape on the back, making sure 
to line it along each edge of the slot, to be a 
guide for my ribbon. I stamped and cut out my
stork adding a bit of mounting tape to the back
AND to the ribbon, attaching the bird right to it.
I used white ribbon, colored blue using a Copic
marker. Be sure your ribbon is long enough
so that you don't pull in under the mounted 
cardstock. I added a few die cut clouds and
stamped Baby Boy in two of them. 

Now, head on over to the other blogs and have fun!
Here's the Design Team







YOU ARE HERE --->  Pam






Enjoy the Hop. Come back each day for more Kiddo fun. We hope to inspire you to start your own Kids projects.  Get to work on the tutorials, show us what you made by Nov. 13 and check back on Nov. 14, 2015 to see if you are a winner. 

6 comments:

  1. Love how that stork is flying high up in the clouds. Love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this idea for the stork and clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Great "flying" technique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pull card was an excellent choice! I love the colors and the blue ribbon!

    ReplyDelete