About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 287


Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 287
- Round n Round (circle cards) -

Here's my card for the design team.
I chose a very pretty white lace for this card. I
picked out my main background cardstock and
went from there. I used a lacy die cut for the
main focal point and my sentiment. It was just
layering my cardstocks and adding the ribbon.
The lacy oval was raised using mounting tape.
I added a few matching flowers (colors are 
slightly off in photo) and some pretty pearls.
I did sponge a bit of a matching blue ink in the
oval before I stamped my sentiment. 
Sentiment is from Mark's Finest Papers.

Our sponsor for this challenge is

I want to thank Ribbon Resource for 
sponsoring this challenge.
Be sure to check out their website!!

Still time to get involved with the current challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Beautiful floral arrangement and love those lace accents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Pam, love the flowers and lacy doily :)

    ReplyDelete