About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 295

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 295
-For a Child -
This is a pretty basic card, no bells or whistles
but it has some kid appeal, I think. I love
Digitals Delights little farm girl. She was
lots of fun to color using Copics. I sponged
my inks on white to create a sunny sky and
green field. I stamped a farm silhouette
(Sweet 'n' Sassy) along the "horizon". I added
my sentiments and some grass (My Favorite
Things) and cut out my girl image. I raised
her up using mounting tape. Then is was
just a matter of layering my cardstocks.
Thanks for stopping by.

Our sponsor for this challenge is
I want to thank Digital Delights for sponsoring this 
challenge. They have wonderful digis! 
Be sure to check them all out!

Still time to get involved with the current challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. You've created the perfect scene for that adorable image, Pam.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful scene. Love the adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cute image is colored to perfection, and I love the farm silhouette in the background! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete