About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Saturday, August 13, 2016

MFP Stamps Challenge 33

MFP Stamps Challenge 33
1. Saturday Challenge
     (lg stamp set prize)
2. Anything Goes Challenge
      (25% off entire order at MFP Stamp Shop)
3. Tutorial Challenge
      (mini stamp set prize)

***All rules, guidelines & prize claiming***
can now be found as Tabs at the top of the
MFP Stamps Shop Blog.

Be sure to review the updates on MFP Blog

Today's Challenge is
***Different card/Technique***
Glitter Background Tutorial
(you must follow tutorial)

Here's my sample card as a design team member 
for Mark's Finest Papers! Thanks for looking and head 
on over to JOIN IN the challenge fun!
I really loved this tutorial. I haven't used this 
technique in years and I plan on using it more
often!! It was very simple and looks just
dazzling for real. My photo doesn't do the 
sparkle justice! I actually scored my lines to
be a guide for my double-sided tape. I stamped
my feathers, colored with Copics and added
some purple gems. I used Beacon Glue to 
attach my stamped image to the glitter. I used 
mounting tape and the glue to raise up and 
attach the sentiment banner. 

Thanks for stopping by and consider following my blog.  
Be sure to join in the current challenge now!!

I used MFP stamp set
"Be A Showoff"

Challenge closes on Friday, August 19. 2016

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the glittery stripes and stamped feathers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Pam we had the same basic idea.......Lis

    ReplyDelete