About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 334

Challenge 334 - tag/bookmark
Now for the challenge FUN from Tuesday Throwdown
and our awesome sponsor, Joy Claire Stamps!
Here's my bookmark for the challenge.
I don't think this bookmark did justice to 
Joy Claire Stamps, but I am sure I'll get MANY better 
uses out of great blotchy stamp set. Perhaps my snowbirding 
here in Florida has made me VERY lazy...or just too busy at 
the beach and pool to get quality in my stamping. Anyway...I cut 
out my bookmark, with the cute little birdie at the top. I stamped 
my blotches using pastel inks, in pink, blue, and green. I dotted 
some black lines around the white edge. I attached the white to 
a piece of black, cut it out, and attached it to a piece of green. 
The multiple layers gave my bookmark some firmness. I used a 
sparkle pen over my bird, that I have colored in Copics, and 
crystal glaze over the entire bird. And that was it! 
Certainly not my greatest creation but I am anxious to work 
with these stamps again very soon...maybe when I get back 
to Wisconsin. lol

Thanks for stopping by and consider "following" my
Blog before you leave!

Still time to get involved with the current 
challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.

7 comments:

  1. Awesome bookmark! Love the background you created with the pastel splats of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your way to cool bookmark Pam! The soft colored splotches look great with your black and lime border! I especially love the bird at the top of the maker :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bookmark. The cheery green just had me smiling! Thanks for featuring Joy Clair in your creative project today! I love it! Kerry, JCDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful splattered background and faux stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice bookmark thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, always looking for another bookmark, those thermal slips from the store just don't hold up. I do like that the center is so soft and the bird with ensuing layers really pops.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your bookmark does the stamps justice just fine! I love the way you crystal glaze you added over the sparkly bird! Thank you so much for the inspiration!
    -Miranda
    TheCraftyCritter.com

    ReplyDelete