About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, May 22, 2017

PIP Challenge 1721

Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Challenge 1721
All PIP challenges are ANYTHING GOES!
So just get your cards ready and...
Head over and join in the fun NOW!

Consider "following" my Blog before you leave!

Here's my card for the challenge!
Our sponsor, Fred She Said, has some awesome digis
so be sure to check out their store!
I have a friend with an upcoming birthday and this 
lovely floral is perfect! I used my Copics to color this 
image. I printed out an extra image to I could color and 
cut out two of the larger flowers to raise up on the main
image to give some dimension to the card. I embossed the 
main blue piece of cardstock and attached my layers. I found 
two gorgeous butterfly embellishments to attach to the 
card. I added some gold sparkle dots, using a sparkle pen, 
to the center of my flowers. 

For the inside I added another cut out flower, raising it
up with pop dots. The sentiment is one I've had forever
but it's always great for my CLOSE friends! LOL! 

Thanks for stopping by!!

A big THANK YOU to our sponsor for this challenge:
Be sure to visit our sponsor's website.
They have wonderful products! 

Still time to get involved with the 

2 comments:

  1. Another great card Pam!! I love your coloring skills. and your dots are amazing. Have a great week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Pam! I love the image and the lovely coloring! The butterflies are a great embellie to go with it too :) Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete