About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Crafter's Companion Coloring Fun

I will be trying to give a decent tutorial
and promote the awesome products that
C.C. has to offer. Be sure to check out 
their website! You won't be disappointed!
Here's a card I made for Crafter's Companion.
For this card I used the following goodies from CC
(photos don't always show exact color options 
of item used in the making of the project)


The adorable little lovebirds are from 
Sheena's Tropical Set. I used the SN pencil pad,
which makes the blending of the ColourBlend pencils
so easy. The fun part was "making" the colors
to use. Blue & yellow, for the greens etc. The 
blending solution and pencil accessories were
awesome! Here's a bit of a close up of the coloring.
I found some perfect flowers to add to my card
and put my layering together to complete it. 
 Thanks for stopping by! 

Consider following my blog before you leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment