About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 356

Challenge 356 - Anything Goes

Now for the challenge FUN from Tuesday Throwdown
and our awesome sponsor, DRS Designs!
Here's my card for this week's challenge.
This little image just made me smile! I'm always drawn
to frogs because my daughter, Amber, LOVES them. 
She will probably end up getting it! Anyway, I printed 
my image and colored it with Copic markers then cut
him out. Then it was just a matter of choosing papers
and layout. I loved the bug background papers but my
frog got lost in the pattern. So, I die cut a couple of 
ovals and used them as a back drop for the frog. After
doing that I saw a perfect spot for a few "ribbits".  I
added some clear glaze on the water to complete the card.
Thanks for stopping by and consider "following" my
Blog before you leave!

Be sure to check out DRS Designs for more great images!
Still time to get involved with the current 
challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card Pam! I love the glossy accents and your choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete