About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 362

Challenge 362 - More than one fold

Now for the challenge FUN from Tuesday Throwdown
and our awesome sponsor, Sugar Pea Designs!
Here's my card for this week's challenge.
I love Sugar Pea Designs and this little set is one of my 
faves! This card is a Z Fold and ideal for my tin can talking
girls! I paper pieced their dresses and used Copics for all
the other coloring. I cut the girls out and ran a piece of
black twine from one to the other. I just layered some
embossed colored cardstock and completed the card.
Thanks for stopping by and consider "following" my
Blog before you leave!

Be sure to check out Sugar Pea Designs for more great images!
Still time to get involved with the current 
challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.

2 comments:

  1. Really, really cute card. Perfect image for a z fold. Love the paper piecing and the fun phone cord.
    Our team rocked this challenge. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the cording for the connection to the phone and adorable image.

    ReplyDelete