About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Crafter's Companion on HSN TODAY!!!

You will NOT want to miss this Crafter's Companion event happening now on HSN. This is a 24 hour event! Can we say FUN FUN FUN!! I know I can. Do you want to know what's planned for that day? Here is your "menu" for fun. This link has videos, ideas, and oodles of new amazing products for your paper crafting! To view some of the Crafter's Companion products already on HSN, 
here ya go
Here is a project I made.
I used an oval mask on watercolor cardstock. Taking the new Spectrum Noir AquaTint markers (Ah-mazing!!) I outlined the right rim of the mask with blue pen from the Spectrum Noir AquaTint Glitz and Glamour set, then removed the mask and used the pink from the same set to blend outward. Using a waterbrush I blended the colors together to create the effect shown. These fabulous pens match the Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens. I used the clear sparkle pen for the added sparkle. Can we say BLING! 
The sparkle in the photo doesn't do it justice. 
It's STUNNING.
I heat set the color a bit before I stamped my tree and sentiment from the new Sheena set "Winter Trees." Be on the lookout for this beautiful set from Crafter's Companion. For my layers, a piece of Luxury Sparkle cardstock was added for some additional pop! It turned out perfect!
Here are the products I used to create this card!



Don't forget to head over to HSN now for 24hrs of 
crafting fun and Crafter's Companion!


No comments:

Post a Comment