About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Crafter's Companion Addiction

Ah, yes, I do LOVE Crafter's Companion products and I KNOW you will too. This is a card made using CC products. 
This was SO EASY to create and it looks like a million bucks!  The paper really took this card to the next level. I added a few, ink edged, die cut poinsettias and a die cut sentiment on a piece of embossed cardstock. I even used my Spectrum Noir markers to color my clear rhinestones to match. Such fun!
 
These are the products used. Look for them at Crafter's Companion or HSN.
  
   



No comments:

Post a Comment