About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Crafter's Companion FUN!

Here's a card I made using Crafter's Companion products. They always have EVERYTHING you need to make amazing creations. Be sure to head over and check out all the goodies at CC or head to HSN and see what's available there!

These are the items I used.
Gemini Dies - Festive Foliage 1 and Festive Foliage 2

Gemini 3D Embossing Folder - Christmas by Candle Light

 Decorative Christmas 12x12 - Foiled and Glittered and Solid

I wish I had a tutorial for this card fold but I just made my own and struggled A LOT! lol. 


1 comment:

  1. This is really a gorgeous card! Rich colors and beautiful layout. CC has some beautiful products, and you showcase them well!

    ReplyDelete