About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, January 7, 2019

1901 is First PIP Challenge of 2019

Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Challenge 1901

Yippee! It's going to be a great year. I 
will say that I was SICK for more than 2 weeks
over Thanksgiving. In bed sick but I am back! So,
no matter how last year went, this year is a 
fresh slate. Let's make it amazing! 
Our sponsor is Star Stampz.
Here's my first card of the year
with a brand new sponsor!
This darling little image from Star Stampz was 
so much fun to color. I used Spectrum Noir
Sparkle pens for the flowers and dress while
I finished the coloring with Copic markers.
I raised the image with pop dots and some 
pretty ribbon. Finally the pretty background 
paper really added some pizzazz. A bit of 
layering and a sweet sentiment completed the card.

Consider "following" my before you leave!
A big THANK YOU to our sponsor for this challenge:
Be sure to visit our sponsor's website and begin creating
some of your own awesome creations! 

Still time to get involved with the 

5 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better, Pam! Happy New Year! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, especially the colors! So beautiful! And I'm so happy you're feeling better....it's no fun being sick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, when I click on your link at "current challenge" it takes me to a page that says only invited members of the blog can view it. The 2nd link takes me back to this post. Maybe something is not hooked up (or linked up) properly? And it might be why no one is linking up to this week's challenge?
    hugs, de

    https://creativesmiles2.blogspot.com/2019/01/shaped-cards-at-back-to-basics-and.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Donna! I had it linked to the DT closed blog...silly me!! LOL. Hugs and thanks for letting me know!! hugs xo

      Delete
  4. Sorry to hear you were so sick :( And so happy you're all better now!! Great card ~ HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

    ReplyDelete