About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, February 11, 2019

PIP Challenge 1906

Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Challenge 1906

This week's sponsor is Polkadoodles
where you can find some beautiful digis, stamps,
die cuts and just about anything to meet your 
creative desires. They are kindly offering 3 digis for 
this week's winner! Go check them out now!
Here's my card!
Even though it's winter in WI, I'm enjoying
warmer weather and some great winds, perfect
for kite flying. Soooo here's my card, colored
with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers. 
I dashed some lines around image and the
sentiment using a black pen. The sentiment
was one I found mixed in with other "word"
stamps. Who knew I'd have the perfect sentiment.
I used some white ribbon, coloring part of it
with a SN marker to match my card. The sentiment
is raised up for a bit of dimension.  

Consider "following" my before you leave!


A big THANK YOU to our sponsor for this challenge:
Be sure to visit our sponsor's website and begin creating
some of your own awesome creations! 

Still time to get involved with the 

1 comment: