About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Crafter's Companion Play Time

I can't get enough of Crafter's Companion and they just keep bringing me more and more things to inspire me to creativity! Hope you have tried some of their remarkable products. ESPECIALLY the Gemini machines! Can't die cut without mine anymore! lol!! Here's a frame box I made.
If you know me, you KNOW that I don't usually make
boxes or things like this but the die cuts made it fun!!
Here are the products I used! 
You can find some of them at Crafter's Companion or HSN.
Gemini Dies - Butterflies Accessories

Gemini Dimensional Die Cut - 5 inch Frame

SC Rustic Wedding Die Cut - Faith

SC Enchanted Forest Die and Stamp Set - Delicate Dandelion

white ribbon colored, with a matching color, using Spectrum Noir markers,

and some of their amazing 
Luxury Cardstock

View more  of my
Crafter's Companion projects 

No comments:

Post a Comment