About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, July 29, 2019

PIP Challenge 1930 and Baby Joe IV

Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Challenge 1930
THEME = WINGS

This week's sponsor is All Dressed Up
where you can find some beautiful digis and
begin making stunning cards of your own 
creation. They are kindly offering 2 digis for 
this week's winner! Go check them out now!
Now, you may wonder where my card
is for the challenge and this is the reason...
I became a first time grandma, and very
possibly, the only time. I'm more than
thrilled to have this little man in our
family!! He came in on July 22, weighing
in at 7 lbs 5 ozs, 20 inches long. He was 
3 weeks early, on purpose, but an 
emergency C-section was necessary. 
Mom, Amber, and Joe IV (LJ, Little Joe)
are doing great! Daddy, Joe, survived too!
It's been a busy but amazing week! 
Anyway, I didn't take the time to create,
or for that matter be home. hehe BUT
be sure to join in the weekly challenge

A big THANK YOU to our sponsor for this challenge:
Be sure to visit our sponsor's website and begin creating
some of your own awesome creations! 

Still time to get involved with the 


No comments:

Post a Comment