About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, August 26, 2019

PIP Challenge 1934

Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Challenge 1934

This week's sponsor is 
Star Stampz


Be sure to pop over and check out all the 
fabulous digis they have!  Go check them out now!
Here's my card!
Such a cute image from StarStampz. I
used Copics to color it. I added some 
white dots to the flower. The sentiment
is an old wooden stamp that seemed
like a perfect touch for the card. I added
some leaf charms and flower. Easy Peasy.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Consider "following" my before you leave!


A big THANK YOU to our 
sponsor for this challenge!
Be sure to visit our sponsor's website and begin creating
some of your own awesome creations! 

Still time to get involved with the 

No comments:

Post a Comment