About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, September 9, 2019

PIP Challenge 1936

Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Good times at PIP Challenges this week!
There is a brand new Design Team member
and we are all excite to welcome 
Lynn Hayes!!
There is no official sponsor for this week's
challenge but PIP will be offering the winner a 
$5 Gift Certificate from
Mo's Digital Pencil

Here's my card for this week!
I love this image from Mo Manning! 
I think it reminds me of me when I'm in
Florida. Oooooh such an awful visual!
Anyway, this was basically another colored
image and some perfect background 
paper, twine, and a great starfish charm.
Guess my cards are always pretty basic.
Thanks for stopping by!!

Consider "following" my before you leave!


Still time to get involved with the 

4 comments:

  1. I just recently used this same image on a card and loved it! I love your card Pam. Such a fun image and cute, cute card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that when I was browsing your blog. Lol. I love your cards!!

      Delete
  2. Love your card and cute image thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete