About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, December 23, 2019

PIP Challenge 1951

Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Challenge 1951

This is the last challenge of 2019!
Hope everyone is ready for the holidays.
Where does the time go?? It just flies by!
This week's sponsor is 
Di's Digis 
Be sure to pop over and see all the 
fabulous digis that they have!  
Go check them out now!
Here's my card!
This tri-fold card was super fun to make.
Art Impressions has some fun stamps made
just for this type of card. I made these for 
some of my Christmas cards. I will say that
there is A LOT of coloring and it took
quite a while to make these. I used Copics, 
which are great, but bleed through so I 
needed to add an extra layer of white 
cardstock before I cut them out. I forgot
to take pics of the inside before they got 
mailed. I had a Merry Christmas on one
flap and a sentiment verse on the inside.
Sparkle pen was used to perk of the "snow".

Thanks for stopping by!! 
Consider "following" my before you leave!


A big THANK YOU to our sponsor 
Be sure to visit our sponsor's website and 
begin creating some of your own awesome 
creations! Without our amazing
sponsors the challenges wouldn't happen. 
Still time to get involved with the 

No comments:

Post a Comment