About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, July 20, 2020

PIP Challenge 2029

Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Challenge 2029

This week's sponsor is 
Polkadoodles
Be sure to pop over and see all the 
fabulous digis, stamps and 
supplies that they have!  
Go check them out now!
We REALLY appreciate them!
Here's my project!
Here's another slider card. For some reason
when I have things of transportation I am
drawn to slider cards. lol. This card is made 
for a friend's birthday. Before my knees got
bad we use to ride all the time. My friend,
in her mid 70s or more still rides every weekend
in the summer. Endurance rides for 100s of
miles each year. Even a national champ. 
ANYWAY...lol...I found the perfect image 
at Polkadoodles and colored it with Spectrum
Noir TriBlend markers. The background
paper seemed ideal for this image. I punched
a slot and put mounting tape on the back,
to create a guide for the ribbon and raise the
front up. I double mounted the image and
attached it to the ribbon for action. 

Thanks for stopping by 
and stay healthy!! 

Consider "following" my before you leave!


A big THANK YOU to our sponsor for this challenge:
Be sure to visit our sponsor's website and begin 
creating some of your own awesome creations! 
They have sooooo much to choose from!

Still time to get involved with the 

No comments:

Post a Comment