About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, August 10, 2020

PIP Challenge 2032

Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Challenge 2032

This week's sponsor is 
Bugaboo
Be sure to pop over and see all the 
fabulous digis they have!  
Go check them out now!

Here's my card!
Well...can I say EASY!? Nothing like a quick
card especially when you need a "thank you"
in a hurry! I printed this perfect Bugaboo
image out twice. I made it a size that could
have a couple of layers. The second one I used
to cut out the ladybug and colored with a red
sparkle pen. I put some dots to the flower
with my white gel pen. I added a pop dot and 
attached the ladybug.
Glue my layers and the card is finished!

Thanks for stopping by!! 

Consider "following" my 
 Blog before you leave!


A big THANK YOU to our sponsor 
for this challenge:
Be sure to visit our sponsor's website and begin 
creating some of your own awesome creations! 
They have sooooo many awesome digis to choose from!

Still time to get involved with the 

1 comment:

  1. Love it! The sparkle really adds to the excellent coloring. I like the way the image and sentiment fill the whole front of the card. My favorite part is the white dots on the flower petals, something about that little detail makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete