About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, September 21, 2020

PIP Challenge 2038

           PIP Challenge  2038                          

PIP is sponsoring this week's challenge and 
will be awarding a $5 Gift Certificate from
Here's my card for this week!
This is an Infinity Shaker Card. I followed a
tutorial from a Newton's Nook email. I couldn't
find a link for anyone to follow, but basically,
I colored my ADORABLE Mo Manning image
with Copic markers. I added a silver sparkle
gel pen to the rake tines. I mounted the 
white card front to a dark brown. Some small 
bits of mounting tape were added to the corners
of the white front. I added a piece of cardstock
to the faceup part of the tape so it wouldn't 
stick to the clear envelope I inserted it in. 
I added some sequins (sorry for the one sitting
on her head in the photo) and some paper leaves.
Once sealed, it was glued to my main card.
It is one complete cardfront shaker card. I added
a sentiment to the front...and finished.

Stay healthy and safe and enjoy 
virtual hugs!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Consider "following" my before you leave!

Still time to get involved with the 

No comments:

Post a Comment