About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, January 4, 2021

PIP Challenge 2101...HAPPY NEW YEAR

 PIP Challenge 2046 

Here it is...brand new year 2021! 

This week's sponsor is 

Newton's Nook
Be sure to pop over and see all the 
fabulous digis and wonderful die cuts they have!  
Go check them out now!
Here's my card!
Another basic card for the first challenge of
the year. Since I spent Thurs. - Sat. driving
to FL my creativity is exhausted so here's
easy peasy but cute. I will mail it to a friend
back in freezing WI. The image, from 
Newton's Nook, is colored with my Spectrum
Noir TriBlend markers. I sponged a little
ink and die cut the image and raised it up. 


Thanks for stopping by!!
Consider "following" my before you leave!

A big THANK YOU to our sponsor 
for this challenge:
Be sure to visit our sponsor's website 
and begin creating some of your own 
awesome creations! They have sooooo 
many goodies to choose from!
Still time to get involved with the 

1 comment: