About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Sunday, March 14, 2021

PIP Challenge 2111

A big THANK YOU to our sponsor
for this challenge!!

Jan's Digi Stamps is kindly offering a
$10 Gift Certificate. Without our amazing
sponsors the challenges wouldn't happen. 

Here's my creation for this week!
This is such a pretty image. I colored it with
TriBlend markers and fussy cut it out.
I embossed a sentiment and glued it
down. I added mounting tape to the 
image and attached it to the perfect  
background paper. Done!! 

Thanks for stopping by!! 
Consider "following" my before you leave!

Still time to get involved with the 

No comments:

Post a Comment