About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Sunday, March 28, 2021

PIP Challenge 2113 with an Inspiration THEME

 PIP will be sponsoring this week's challenge

by offering a $5 gift code from Mo's Digital Pencil .

There is an Inspiration THEME. Here is the

photo for inspiration!!

NOW...

Here's my card for this challenge:
I used a rainbow die cut and colored the 
rainbow with Copics. I added cardstocks
to create a landscape, sort of. LOL. Then 
I used this cute little lamb from Mo's, which
seemed perfect for my inspiration. It was 
colored with Copics and the little flower
embellishments were ideal for the scene.

Stay healthy and safe and enjoy 
virtual hugs!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Consider "following" my before you leave!

Still time to get involved with the 

No comments:

Post a Comment