About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, May 10, 2021

PIP Challenge 2119

A brand new challenge beginning at 
PIP Challenges with the wonderful sponsor
There's plenty of time for you to join in!!

Where is my creation, you may ask?
I've been STILL having printer issues, in spite
of having a relatively new printer...UGH!!!
Right now I'm not able to print my digital
images...but...I will continue to try and figure
out the trouble with the dumb printer. I hope
that my lack of participation in the challenges
doesn't deter anyone from joining in. The DT
has some wonderful inspiration for you.

A big THANK YOU to our sponsor
 for this challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment