About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, May 24, 2021

PIP Challenge 2121

Ready for a new challenge at PIP Challenges?

ME Too!!

Polkadoodles is our amazing sponsor


Be sure to pop over and see all the 
fabulous digis, stamps and 
supplies that they have!  
Go check them out now!
We REALLY appreciate them!

Here's my card for the current challenge!
Nothing difficult about this card. Embossing,
and coloring. Love it! I used Copics, along with
a couple of Sparkle pens. A clear one for the 
butterfly and a black one for the sentiment.
I added some white pen dots to the flowers
and butterfly and a couple of green enamel 
dots to the flower centers. I also dotted the 
bunny's scarf and edged dashes around 
the image with a black pen. 
Thanks for stopping by!!!

Be sure to go and join in the 

2 comments:

  1. So glad your computer woes have been resolved, Miss Pammie! LOVE your darling, brightly colored bunny! He's the perfect agent to deliver your happy message! huggers, de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're such a sweetie! I so appreciate you!
      Huggers back!!

      Delete