About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, June 7, 2021

PIP Challenge 2123

This week's sponsor is 
The Cutting Cafe
Be sure to pop over and see all the 
fabulous digital projects that they 
have to help your creativity!  No 
die cutting machine necessary! 
Go check them out now!
Here's my project!
As always, creating something with The
Cutting Cafe takes me outside of my 
comfort zone with delightful results!
Here's my latest project. It was created using
I made the jar into a shaker card. I never 
feel like I do my templates justice but
they are nice to use! Sentiment and bug
are from a stamp set I had on hand.

Thanks for stopping by!! 
Consider "following" my before you leave!


A big THANK YOU to our sponsor
 for this challenge:
Still time to get involved with the 

No comments:

Post a Comment