About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, August 2, 2021

PIP Challenge 2131

  I want to thank our amazing sponsor, 

Star Stampz!!

Be sure to pop over and check out all the fabulous digis they have!  In fact, gcheck them out now!

Here's my card 
The image was printed, and a sentiment
created. I used Copics for the coloring and
a soft blue ink to sponge around the die
cut out image. I used a yellow sparkle pen
to color the sun.
I used a decorative die cut to use against
the background paper behind the image. 
I raised up the image with pop dots and then 
glued the sentiment. All in all, a very easy card.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Consider "following" my before you leave!

A big THANK YOU to our 
sponsor for this challenge!
Be sure to visit our sponsor's website and begin creating
some of your own awesome creations! 

Still time to get involved with the 

No comments:

Post a Comment