About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, August 23, 2021

PIP Challenge 2134

A brand new challenge over at PIP Challenges. This week's sponsor is

 Without our amazing sponsors the 
challenges wouldn't happen. 
SheepSki Designs is offering the 
random winner THREE DIGIS!!
Here's my card...
Pull the tab...

After tab is pulled
How does it work??? Watch these quick 
videos to see the magic.

I loved working with this cute frog image
from SheepSki Designs. I colored both
images with Copic markers, adding a 
couple of white dots to the flowers. I had
made a mask of the image so I could sponge
color for the background. The directions 
for the Magic Picture Changer are found
at Lawn Fawn. So many of SheepSki Designs
images would be idea for this style card.

Thanks for stopping by and consider
"Following" my blog and go join in with

No comments:

Post a Comment