About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Sunday, April 24, 2022

PIP Challenge 2217

Another great  challenge with our wonderful sponsor,

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps

Here's my project!

I had a lot of fun with this cutie. I hunted
on Pintrest for ideas and probably copied it 
from someone REALLY talented, and thank you, 
whoever you may be. 😁👍 I had some 
leftover circles from another project and 
along with a cloud stencil I created the little
bit of sky. I used Somebunny stamps and
Bunny dies. Everything was colored with 
TriBlend markers and a touch of crystal
lacquer for a good balloon shine. Add a 
layer or two to make the balloon color pop!

We love our challenge sponsors!!

Thanks for stopping by!! 
Consider "following" my before you leave!

A big THANK YOU to our sponsor
 for this challenge:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 

No comments:

Post a Comment